Saturday, April 28, 2012

Food Diary for Friday 27 April 2012

Breakfast:
Bowl of cereal with 2% organic milk, sliced fresh strawberries, and bananas.


Lunch:
Organic cottage cheese, organic white peach, chocolate chip clif bar. Big glass of ice water (not pictured).


Snack:
Half a seedless watermelon.


Snack:
2 slices cheese and raw unsalted cashews. Bottle of water (not pictured).


Snack:
Half a clif twisted fruit rope (shared with Annabelle :)).


Dinner:
Glass of organic strawberry banana juice (slightly watered down), a grass-fed beef hamburger with slice of cheese, mustard, and ketchup on whole wheat bun. Side of baked beans. I also made asparagus, but left it for my husband to eat... I'm personally not a fan of the, ahem, side effects. :)


Dessert:
Slice of cheesecake (as you can see from the photo, my husband got to it before me :)). Two small glasses water (not pictured).


Not pictured:
1/4 whole wheat hamburger bun and several spoonfuls of baked beans I snacked on while cooking dinner :)

I also take several vitamins/supplements a day that I won't waste time taking photographs of. They consist of a prenatal, Vitamin C, Calcium + Vitamin D3, and a fish oil capsule.

Note to self: drink more water!!! After posting this I am going to go drown myself in several glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment